Huntington Stables Retreat provides a wonderful setting for a romantic or special occasion such as a honeymoon, wedding night, anniversary, birthday celebration, couple's getaway, mother & daughter break, or purely to relax & re-energise. With a beautiful on-site yoga room & meditation area, & with ready access to excellent massage, facial & wellness practitioners, it presents a wonderful option for a girl's weekend, bridal party event, or special 'group retreat'. The quiet setting also makes it an ideal environment for writers & artists. While we have four rooms to fit different budgets, we are fortunate to live right next door to fabulous Maungakawa Villa! This beautiful property has two luxury rooms available (one with a private spa pool) should you need them.
- 2 x 5 metre, fresh water swimming pool
- Five seater hot spa/jacuzzi
- Six person steam room/sauna
- Lounging areas around pool & spa
- Shaded cabana beside the pool, with bean bags
- Gift Shop & Goodie Bags (NZ made gifts, art, pottery, souvenirs, mementos, & keepsakes)
- In-Room Shopping (NZ made gifts & souvenirs, art, wine, beverages)
- On-site Yoga room (an instructor can be booked)
- Meditation Garden
- Ready access to Massage, Facial, & Wellness Practitioners
- Can be used for small retreats
- Private Weber barbecue for each of the North & South Stables
- Use of common barbecue for Loft
- Bike storage for cyclists
- Luggage Storage
- Petanque (Boules) court & balls
- Outdoor seating areas
- Private off-road parking
- Extra accommodation right next door!
These beautiful 'smudge sticks' are hand-made here in Cambridge. Made from gathered herbs & foliage from Maungakawa Mountain, they release positive energy when lit & gently waved through a room. Similar to those used by indigenous cultures in spiritual rituals, the smoking process cleanses a space of negativity & promotes mental & physical healing. Each of these gorgeous 'Smudge Sticks' feature a natural crystal to further assist with healing. They look & smell divine. These are $25 each.
An easy 5 minute walk or 2 minute drive. Bookings essential.
Massage, facials, waxing, spray-tans & more, just 3 doors down from Huntington Stables Retreat (5 mins walk).
We have four rooms available at Huntington Stables Retreat. But should you require extra accommodation, there are two beautiful rooms right next door to us at Maungakawa Villa.
One of two beautiful rooms available at Maungakawa Villa, situated right next door to us here at Huntington Stables Retreat.